Download your guide to Experiential and Live Events in the new normal
For brands previously reliant on experiential and live events, 2020 has not been the one. The pandemic has forced everyone to adapt fast, and let’s be honest, forced us to scramble for solutions. Sound familiar? Good, then this whitepaper is for you. Whether you’ve already gone digital, attempted live socially distanced alternatives, or you just need some measure on what to expect in the ‘new normal.’
On a mission to help brands thrive in the ‘new normal’ the tree and ACA Live have worked in collaboration to produce this whitepaper; The Future of Connected Brand Experiences 2021. Backed up by external research and packed with compelling statistics from our consumer and brand benchmark reports this whitepaper is divided into three core sections.
Download it now to discover:
CONNECTION: WHAT DOES CONNECTION MEAN IN AN UNCONNECTED WORLD?
- What do consumers look for in a digital experience from a brand?
- Staying safe: connecting effectively in the new world.
- Connecting with an audience adapting to a new normal
INNOVATION: TREND OVERVIEW – WHAT’S AROUND THE CORNER IN 2021
- Using technology to bridge the physical/digital divide
- The beta burden: Technology that enables not invades
- Types of technology consumers actually want
SUSTAINABILITY: WHAT DOES SUSTAINABILITY EVEN MEAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
- What does it mean for brands in the new world?
- What the sustainable consumer wants
- Steps you can take today to move towards a sustainable future
In addition to providing you with thought leadership on experiential and live events in 2021, we’ve included actionable tips and 10 examples of leading brands successfully running hybrid events during the pandemic.
Fill out the form below to future proof your live experiences in 2021.
Enter your details below to access the download.